Orthopaedic Associates works with Deaconess Henderson Hospital to grow and enhance their orthopaedic service line. The program is supported by multiple surgeons. All surgeons are board-certified or board-eligible physicians from Orthopaedic Associates in Henderson, providing specialties including sports medicine, spine, foot and ankle, and reconstructive hand. Orthopaedic Associates also offers diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, casting and durable medical equipment, plus scheduled patient visits five days a week.
To request an appointment, please call 270-212-3071 or fill out our online form.
In January, 2019, Deaconess Henderson Hospital and Orthopaedic Associates will formally begin a Joint Replacement Program that will offer patients the latest advances in knee and hip replacement surgery. The Program has been designed to fully support patients through every step of their journey. From initial consultation through surgery, rehabilitation and recovery, our team is focused on helping patients recover completely so they can quickly get back to living their best possible life.
Our team carefully analyzes each patient — their needs, goals and level of activity — as we approach each joint replacement with a customized plan of care. This personalized approach, along with our reputation of expertise and successful outcomes, places us among the leading total joint replacement programs in the region.
We go to great lengths to deliver the ideal experience for every patient, offering a higher level of care that includes:
• Joint program coordinator — our designated coordinator will guide you through the entire process to ensure you understand the details of your surgery and recovery.
• Pre-operative class — this personalized class will include all members of your care team, designed to help patients prepare for surgery and recovery.
• Streamlined pre-operative testing and pre-registration
• Private rooms, all located on our new, fully-designated Joint Replacement Unit
• Amenities, including room service, free Wi-Fi, daily group therapy sessions and post-op luncheons with staff
Orthopaedic Associates has devoted staff members to ensuring a smooth transition of care for patients of Dr. Yelton and Emily Knapp, APRN. Patients are encouraged to call the office (812-424-9291) to begin the process, or they can fill out the form below and someone from the office will contact them.
To help ensure a smooth transition, patients should be prepared to provide: