Immediate Ortho Care from Orthopaedic Associates provides emergent orthopaedic care for bone and joint injuries, helping patients avoid the emergency room wait and cost. Orthopaedic doctors will see patients in the new facility on the first floor of The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital at Deaconess Gateway, six days a week with extended evening hours.
- 4011 Gateway Blvd, Suite 100, Newburgh, IN 47630 (entrance is on the west side of The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital, just to the left of the emergency room)
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Who can be seen at Immediate Ortho Care?
- Possible sprained ankle or foot
- Possible broken bone
- Sprained knee
- Injury to hand, wrist or shoulder
- Swollen joint
- Sports injury
- Recent back pain
- Any bone, joint or muscle injury that occurred within the past few days
- For chronic pain, including neck or back, please schedule an appointment by calling 812-424-9291 or schedule online here.
- Staffed by an Orthopaedic Associates doctor at all times.
- Immediate access to same-day surgery if needed.
- On-site at Deaconess Gateway Campus. Fully supported by hospital if conditions call for direct transfer.
- First-of-its-kind high level, urgent care access to orthopaedic specialists. No appointment needed.
- Able to see higher acuity injuries than traditional orthopaedic urgent care, including dislocations, fractures, or other non-life threatening orthopaedic injuries.
- Located on the first floor of the new Deaconess Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital.
- Lower cost, shorter wait and better access to an orthopaedic specialist than an ER visit.
- Orthopaedic doctors specializing in trauma, sports medicine, foot and ankle, hand and microsurgery, spine care, and joint pain.