Back pain answers in an urgent care setting, from McKenzie Spine Certified Specialists, only at Immediate Ortho Care at Deaconess Gateway. The Back Pain Clinic is fully supported by OA-Therapy trained staff and specialists.
4011 Gateway Blvd, Suite 100, Newburgh, IN 47630
No Appointment Needed
Tuesdays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Thursdays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
A Back Pain Management Team designed for patient care
• OA-Therapy trusted physical therapy expertise
• Immediate Ortho Care facilities and convenience, located on the Deaconess Gateway campus
• Orthopaedic Associates support and referral availability, including Robert Vraney, MD and Linda Mitchell, PA-C
What to expect
•A Physical Therapy Evaluation from a Certified Spine Specialist
• Return to function programs
• Non-opioid pain control techniques and treatments
• Minimize the risk of recurring pain (avoid painful postures & movements)
• Minimize the number of return visits to the spine specialist
• Lower cost via conservative management with better outcomes
Follow up Care from trusted providers
After a visit to the Back Pain Clinic at Immediate Ortho Care, patients will receive follow up from OA-Therapy physical therapists and, if needed, a referral to Dr. Robert Vraney, orthopaedic spine surgeon, at Orthopaedic Associates.